Flight Attendant Job Description
High-quality, personal and safe service is the key to being a great ExpressJet flight attendant.
Candidates should be excellent at multitasking, have outstanding people skills and be experts at working through all types of situations. Our flight attendants ensure safe and comfortable flights on our fleet of CRJ700 (two flight attendants with dual-class service), CRJ 200 (one flight attendant), ERJ 135 (one flight attendant) and ERJ 145 (one flight attendant) aircraft. Flight attendant duties include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in pre-flight briefings with fellow crew members.
- Ensure the highest level of safety by inspecting safety equipment, announcing and demonstrating safety procedures and verifying passengers’ compliance with safety regulations throughout all stages of flight.
- Make passengers feel comfortable by welcoming them aboard the aircraft, assisting with carry-on luggage, providing beverage and snack services, answering questions, providing timely information and accommodating special requests.
- Provide care for passengers who require special assistance, including unaccompanied minors and passengers with disabilities.
- Inspect aircraft cabins and order supplies in preparation for each flight.
- Provide reassurance to passengers during flight delays, rough air, etc.
- Complete all company required paperwork and reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Direct and assist passengers in the event of an emergency.
To apply, locate your desired position on our Job Listings page. From there you’ll have access to the online application and an option to submit your resume.